Shipping calculated at checkout.
The Diggit-2 is the premium version of the original Diggit. Its stainless steel blade is toughened and electro-polished to make it stronger and more rust resistant than the original. This multi-purpose garden tool is great for fine digging, weed removal, and seed/ bulb planting.
- Stainless blade can handle rocky ground that beats up other tools
- Blade won't rust
- Handle is palm-friendly, weather resistant, and too bright to get lost
- Blade has inch and centimeter marker notches for planting depth
- Same as the original Diggit hand garden tool except for blade
- Hole for hanging
- Made in USA
- Removing dandelions and other tap-rooted weeds
- Planting bulbs and seedlings
- Spreading small seeds evenly
- Spacing row crops – tool is one foot long
- Because this tool has a stainless blade and a weather resistant rubber handle you can leave it outside all year. We have a tool that has been outside for 20 years and still works great!