Shipping calculated at checkout.
Product DescriptionThe Diggit Duck is great for hard to reach places!
This tool is used for getting weeds out of cracks in driveways, sidewalks, rockeries, and out of hard-packed, rocky ground such as gravel pathways and dirt driveways. It is also excellent for digging out tough weeds like grasses that have invaded flower beds. We call it a duck because the shape of the blade and the hang hole look like a duck’s head.
- Blade is very corrosion resistant stainless steel
- Handle is palm-friendly and too bright to get lost in the garden
- Built to last using strong, weather-proof materials
- Made in USA!
- Weeding cracks in driveways, sidewalks, rockeries
- Digging weeds out of hard packed, rocky ground
- Hooking out invasive grasses embedded in perennials
- Combing out roots of pot-bound plants
- Clearing debris between deck boards
- Because this tool has a stainless blade and a weather resistant rubber handle you can leave it outside all year. We have a tool that has been outside for 20 years and still works great!